- Who is Sandy?
Sandy has been in the business performing for over 30 years professionally and has entertained thousands of people at hundreds of events, large and small all around the UK and abroad. Sandy has won several awards over the years for her singing, and you can read numerous testimonials on her other page. Sandy is also part of the professional musicians union.
- How much does Sandy charge?
Like anybody, Sandy hates being overcharged. You are booking Sandy direct, meaning there are no Agency fees.
- Sandy can individualise every package on offer, so by contacting her and discussing your options Sandy can ensure the best value for your event.
- Sandy is, however, part of numerous Corporate Agencies, so if you prefer this way of booking, you can do this too.
- Getting a quick, no obligation quote is very easy. You can ring on 07808 804390, email, or fill in the very simple Contact Form.
- How far does Sandy travel?
- Sandy will travel nationwide in the UK and Internationally. (Travel costs are payable over 50 miles). Please Contact Sandy for a quote.
- What type of events does Sandy perform at?
- With such an extensive repertoire and versatile voice, Sandy can perform at any event where high quality live entertainment is needed.
- Corporate Events and Parties, Weddings, Balls, Anniversaries, Birthday parties, Dinner Dances – whatever your occasion.
- What equipment is provided by Sandy?
- Full PA system with quality sound for any venue
- Lighting available if required
- **Sandy also has her own complimentary Lighting/Sound Engineer for your event seating upto 250 people**
- What shows can Sandy offer?
- Sandy can offer a range of shows. Take a look at the Available Packages to see what’s on offer. All these shows can be tailored to suit.
- Take a look at Sandy’s Sample Songs page for a full list, with more being added all the time!
- Can I choose which songs Sandy sings?
Yes. If you give reasonable notice, you can make up your own set lists from the songs listed on the songs page, or, if you have a particular song, not on the list, Sandy can learn it for you (within reason), and Sandy will sing these at your event.
- What happens in the breaks when Sandy is not singing?
- Sandy can play background music for you, or louder disco music if you prefer. Whilst not a DJ/Disco, Sandy has a large stock of tracks, and if you wish you can compile your own list of interval/disco music prior to the event. Put this on an IPod, memory stick or similar and Sandy will play these for you through her sound system. Please contact Sandy at least a week before the event which of the above formats you wish to use.
- Many venues ask for an electrical PAT testing certificate, can you provide this?
- Yes, Sandy has all of her equipment professionally PAT tested and certified every year, and the latest PAT Certificate is always available on request.
- Venues also require the Artist to be covered by Public Liability Insurance, do you have this?
YES, Sandy has £10 million public liability insurance, and the Certificate is also available on request.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
A 25% deposit will secure the booking, and the balance paid on the day of the event.
- How do I book Sandy
Please call on 07808 804390, email email@example.com or fill in the contact box.